Brookfield Vintage Tractors

Brookfield's Tractor Parts

Brookfield Vintage Tractor Bulletin Board

Bulletin Board Home

Brookfield Bulletin rules: To prevent abuse of this bulletin board, web links are not allowed except if you use the format www.website.com or website.com. Please keep all posts relevant to tractor parts and while offering items for sale is fine please do not post general selling links to other websites. Thanks! Admin

Date and Title

Text

Started by

ALLEN SYTHE

I have for sale one Allen Sythe fully restored . Was used last summer but now will not run ,needs new coil. One other for spares , £100.00.

Kevin Hadfield

ALLEN SCYTHE

I'm interested in Allen Scythes either working or for spares; the difficulty as always if transport; if either in the central wales or south manchester area then I would be interested, please drop me an Email.

MikePickering@hotmail.com

ALLEN SCYTHE

HELLO MIKE, I AM IN MACCLESFIELD CHESHIRE.

KEVIN HADFIELD

ALLEN SCYTHE

Is the machine still available, please?

Peter Matthews

ALLEN SCYTHE

HELLO PETER, YES STILL FOR SALE.

KEVIN HADFIELD

STARTING PROBLEMS /ALLEN SCYTHE

I have two working allen scythes .One of them had been standing outside for 10 years befor I perchased it.I have found substatial deposits in the carburetor bowl which stopped the float from moving ,rust in the petrol tank clogged the petrol pipe ,the contact points needed cleaning,the spark plug was fouled,and the cutter bar was bent; apart from that ,some fresh unleaded petrol +40/1 castrol 2stroke oil encoraged it to start fist pull!

peter rabone

SMOKE RE ALLEN SCYTHE

Can you help me with the smoking problem ,also what is the points setting on the machine?

Stuart

SMOKE

the modern 2 stroke oils i have found 40/1 to be enough to reduce the smoke to a acceptable level and oil the works . The points setteing should be 12to16 thousanths of an inch

Peter Rabone

ALLEN SCYTHES FOR SALE

I have 2 Allen Scythes for sale, one does run and is comple, the other almost complete but not working, £125 the pair. anyone interested

Tony Collins

RE ALLEN SCYTHES FOR SALE

The two machines I entered yesterday did not have email address attached. here it is: anthony.collins4@ntlworld.com

Tony Collins anthony.collins4@ntlworld.com

ALLEN SYTHE

Does anyone have a 4 stroke engine for an Allen Sythe or does Tony Collins still have his two machines for sale? Location if possible as I am in N. Ireland.

Sam

SAM IN NORTHERN IRELAND

Sam,
I still have the machines, but I am based inMilton Keynes, Bucks

Tony Collins

ALLEN SCYTHE FOR SALE

I have one Allen Scythe for sale. I belive that it is complete and original ca 1956. Not working for past 4 years - Timing? Location N Wales/S Cheshire

Graham Farrow graham.farrow@dacta.eu.com

ALLEN SCYTHE WANTED

Wanted one Allen Scythe in good working condition.Prepared to pay any reasonable asking price for the right piece of equipment. Note, this machine is for using not for collection. dcybex@ntlworld.com

Alan Ditchfield

ALLEN SCYTHE

I have an old model number 101845. Tyres are perished but it does have the Villiers engine. I am in Darlington Co Durham but I can deliver the machine. E-mail address colin_raine@talk21.com

Colin Raine

WHERE TO GET MANUAL FOR ALLEN SCYTHE/ VILLIERS # 929956F

just doing machine up to use, would like manual so as to get all settings correct. will be used to cut under drip line of lychee orchard in yeppoon central queensland australia.E-mail stevei@cqnet.com.au..not many left out here now

steve iverach

MANUAL

Try Cawoods 01759-368430. They do most Manuals..

Brookfield..

ALLEN SCYTHE TYRES

Does anyone know of a source of Allen Scythe tyres? Steve, if you still need a manual I can help, contact me on terry.dixon@zoom.co.uk.

Terry Dixon

ALLEN SCYTHE CUTTER BAR AND SPRING DRIVE

Does anyone near N.Staffordshire have a spare cutter bar to fit an allen scythe no 113707F fitted with a type 25 villiers 4/ engine.
iandavies@gliderworkshop.fsnet.co.uk

Ian Davies

ALLEN SCYTHE TYRES

Terry Dixon I see that you are looking for a source of ALLENSCYTHE TYRES, if you find a supply, i would be interested, I am looking for a 2.75x21. ( K.Greening@ntlworld.com)

Kevin Greening

TYRES

If you are not worried about original equipment , then the tyres off of a scrambler motorbike will fit. Generally they 2.50 to 3.00 x21. Good luck

Dirk Batchelor

WHEEL REMOVAL

Does any-one know to remove the wheels of an Allen scythe..?

Dirk Batchelor again

TYRES FOR AN ALLEN SCYTHE

Try
Vintage tyre Supplies Ltd
Beaulieu
Hampshire
SO42 7ZN

T.0845 1200711

www.vintagetyres.com

Martin Bird

FINGER BAR FIXING BOLTS FOR ALLEN SCYTHE

Does anyone know where I might obtain three of these Bolts?
Without buying a box of 500 that is.

Martin Bird

PART 2 OF ABOVE

Martin Bird
42 Baldock Road
Stotfold
Bedfordshire
SG5 4PB

martin.bird@btinternet.com

Martin Bird

ALLEN SCYTHE

Not sure how old the previous postings are. If anyone still has an allen scythe for sale could you please get in touch. john@jstatton.fsnet.co.uk

john

ALLEN SCYTHE TIMING

I'm just trying to get an Allen scythe with a villiers 2 stroke engine started hasn't been fired up for 10 years I suspect the timing is out. Anyone know how to set it?
bob@rjkandh.demon.co.uk

Bob

ALLEN SCYTHE TIMING

Get piston at TDC Top Dead Centre and then align the arrow on the flywheel with the mark on the flywheel back plate just to the left of the cylider block as you look at it. However I have recently timed up a villiers 2 stroke on my Allen Scythe and I found it easier to use an electical multimeter to determine when the points open and then tighten at about an eighth of an inch before TDC. As a point of interest the Villiers engine on my Allen Scythe appears to have a speed limiter in the flywheel which causes the engine to fire on alternate strokes when a certain speed is reached. In answer to an earlier question about how do you get the wheels off I will keep you posted when I have found out.

Richard

ALLEN SCYTHE WANTED

I'm looking for a running Allen scythe - although i don't mind doing some work to make it fully operational. Preferably within a couple of hours drive of York. If you have anything suitable please let me know.

Chris

ALLEN SCYTHE WANTED

I am looking for a working Allen Scythe to use. Please let me know what you have and how much. I can collect from Yorks to Scotland keivers@tesco.net

Martin

RETIRED HIBERNATING ALLEN SCYTHE

you could collect this wonderful machine that needs some one to love it and talk to it. i will miss it but no need in central london

laurence richins

E-MAIL ADDRESS

angela.tinkler@yahoo.co.uk

laurence richins

ALLEN SCYTHE CLEARANCE OFFER.

Is there anyone there? If so would they like to buy an allen scythe? It ran ok last year but I havent bothered since. A donation to charity would secure it. Also acouple of petrol mowers available.

Laurence Richins

ALLEN SCYTHE CLEARANCE OFFER

RE above E mail is laurencerichins@btinternet.com
It goes to the tip end of July.

L Richins

ALLEN SCYTHE

Where are you? I need parts and would collect if not too far Cecil Lunn

Cecil Lunn

ALLEN SCYTHE ON E BAY AT THE MOMENT

Anyone wanting a allen scythe for parts or restoration theres one on ebay starting bid of 99p 3 days to go no bidders to date.

Fred lovell

ALLEN SCYTHE

i am looking for scythe in preferably in working condition to cut an acre of overgrown grass. grateful for contact from anyone wishing to sell
ianboyes@aol.com

ian boyes

ALLEN SYTHE FOR SALE

I have a contact in the Penzance area looking to sell his Allen Sythe. It's complete with two new inner tubes but does require restoration. Contact me on parts@jctractors.co.uk or les@leslie.fsbusiness.co.uk

Les Hosking

ALLEN SYTHE

Anyone got a working scythe for sale not too far from the isle of wight please?

Clive Cooper

ALLEN SCYTHE

I thought I should have put the date - 14 August 2006 - and my email ad. clive@ruffins.co.uk just in case anyone knows of a working scythe.

Clive Cooper

WANTED WORKING ALLEN SYTHE WITHIN M25

looking for allen scythe in good order within m25 m_clarke85@hotmail.com

mike clarke

ALLEN SCYTHE TYRES

We got our tyres from JWR Tyres Oak Trees. The Broyle Ringmer East Sussex

Sally

ALLEN SCYTHE SPARES

allen & other spares at- www.villiersparts.co.uk

George

ALLEN SCYTHE

I am looking for a working Allen Scythe in North Essex Suffolk the date today is 27 12 2007 and my e-mail is bilvanl@ukonline.co.uk.

Bill Van L

ANYONE GOT A LATER F TYPE ALLEN WITH PTO FOR SALE I MIGHT BE INTERESTED PREFERABLY NEAR OXFORD.

Karl.b

SHOULD HAVE PUT MY NUMBER ;07887738812DAYTIME ONLY.

Karl.b

ALLEN SCYTHE WANTED IN DEVON CORNWALL

I am also looking for an Allen Scythe in working condition to clesr some 3 acres of overgrowth! Email nigel@njs.it or Tel 07974762426 Thanks I would also be interested in a rotovator also in working order.

Nigel Stevens

ALLEN SCYTHE WANTED

Hi all,I am interested in obtaining an Allen Scythe anyone in Scotland have one for sale? thankse-mail. tom.bennett1@virgin.net

Tom Bennett

ALLEN SCYTHE CUTTER BAR

Does anyone have a cutter blade with the operating bracket mounted centrally for sale. Also does anyone know what grade of oil is required for the gearbox? I'm trying to get an old AS working to clear a patch of overgrown ground. Thanks. My email address is gill-dave@hotmail.co.uk (we live in North wales)

David Riley

ALLEN SCYTHE CUTTER BAR

Added date to my request for help. 10 Feb.2008gill-dave@hotmail.co.uk

David Riley

ALLEN SCYTHE VILLIERS MK 25

Help!I have an Allen Scythe but I do not know if the engine is a two stroke or a four stroke. Consequently I have never run it, but needs must, the grass is growing fast, and I don't want to risk damaging it.Engine details are. Nş 152106; Mark C25.15.01Information would be greatly appreciated.25-02-2008

Stephan

WANTED PETROL ALLEN SCYTHE

HI Anyone have a working Allen Scythe that they wish to sell donate. Will consider any reasonable asking price. Could collect areas of Herts Bucks Beds North London Cambs Suffolk Norfolk. Contact me on golden1_jp@yahoo.co.uk Many thanks 5 3 08

Barbara

WANTED ALLEN SCYTHE

I'm looking for an Allen Scythe to tackle the grass-cutting jobs that the others don't reach! Would consider a complete but non-running machine. Bath Bristol area, but willing to travel. Please contact. colinfwhope@tiscali.co.uk - Thanks! Date 23 03 08

Colin Hope

ALLEN SCYTHES

16th April 2008. Two Allen Scythes for disposal in North Wales. No 1 is Machine number 81162 which has been used here, but not for a long time. I think I could get it going, given time. Somebody better qualified might do it quicker. No 2 is, I think, older and is not complete - missing fuel tank. Different engine though still Villiers 2 stroke - has fan shaped fins on cylinder head. Only i d is V6-896 on main machine casting. Small quantity various spare parts (If I can find them).e-mail bwlch@enterprise.net to discuss.

Chris Clarke

HOW OLD IS MY SCYTHE?

Further to my previous request for an Allen Scythe - I've now got one. Maker's number is 70714; does anyone know how old it might be? (I've heard that there were about 250,000 of them in all, so mine isn't among the most recent!) Any ideas welcome, and thanks in advance. Colin Hope (colinfwhope@tiscali.co.uk).

Colin Hope

WANTED ALLEN SCYTHE BUCKS OXON AREA.

Tried unsuccessfully to contact Tony Collins on the email address provided .Perhaps if he still has the two machines for sale in Milton Keynes he would contact me at martinl@mottstravel.com.If anyone else has a usable machine to sell within areasonable distance of Oxford I would be interested to here from you.thanks Martin Lievesley. 07 05 08

Martin Lievesley

TYRES TUBES

Not sure how current this thread is, but has anyone made any progress with sourcing tyres and tubes - is it true that scrambler tyres can be made to fit? Would be very grateful for any information. 18 5 08

John Hancock

WANTED ALLEN SCYTHE

Does any one have an Allen Scthye they want to dispose off. I live in northampton but can collect anywhereemail paddock.lodge@btinternet.com

Nigel

ALLEN SCYTHE WANTED

If anyone has an Allen Scythe for sale anywhere in the south of england could they e mail me at lesleykathrynfrost@yahoo.co.uk

Lesley

RE AD FOR ALLEN SCYTHE

Lesley may not be what you want Ihave pre war Allen scythe for sale with two post war models thrown in .£150 all in regards les p

Les

phone 01622859662

ALLEN SCYTHE WHEELS

To remove wheels. Put drift between hub and key on shaft and drive it out. It is a on a spline on driveshaft. Loosen first with a blowlamp and WD 40. Good luck and use a heavy hammer!

Mike

WANTED ALLEN SCYTHE

Looking to purchase a working Allen Scythe - Northampton area.

Bob

WANTED ALLEN SCYTHE

Date added to above request. 15 July 2008

Bob

ALLEN SCYTHE FOR SALE

Hi, I live in the Hull (East Riding) area and have an Allen scythe for sale. It was in working order when my late husband last used it 18mths ago. It is a 1957 Model T.S. Offers around £100 please. suegreensides@hotmail.co.uk

Sue Greensides

WANTED ALLEN SCYTHE

Sue, have you any photos of the scythe?

Bob

ALLEN SCYTHE FOR SALE

Hello Bob, I do not have any pictures at the moment but I shall take some tomorrow for you, can you give me your email address for me to send them onto you please. I also have the working instructions and spare parts book for the scythe.

Sue Greensides

WANTED ALLEN SCYTHE

Hi Sue email address; ajhreh@btinternet.com

Bob

ALLEN SCYTHE FOR SALE

Needs saving from elements - any reasonable offer considered collection only. Has sat outside for three years but had worked previously cutting long grass in paddock. St Albans area. Email duncan.2bglw@tiscali.co.uk

Duncan

ALLEN SCYTHE FOR SALE - JULY '08

Actually after looking at the scythe again it's not in as good condition as I previously thought, one tyre looks as though it needs replacing (although they have both held their pressure for 18months - 2years) and it could do with a lick of paint! So I would accept offers around £50. Again collection only from its location in the Hull area. Please email to see photo's - suegreensides@hotmail.co.uk. Thanks.

Sue Greensides

WANTED ALLEN SCYTHE

Urgently need to purchase a working Allen Scythe to get my field under control! - Southampton area, but willing to travel for one in good condition. Grateful for any photos. jhall@glasslock.com Posted 25 7 08

John Hall

I am looking for a Lever Tap 1 8BSP Tank Fit 1 4BSP outlet to fit an Allen Scythe model T.S. Does anybody know where I might purchase one. Thanks. Posted 11 08 08

Bob

WANTED URGENTLY ALLEN SCYTHE

need urgently an old but working scythe to clear some ground essex area email dan.q@ntlworld.com

dan

WANTED, ALLEN SCYTHE (PREF WORKING)

Hi, I am after an allen scythe (preferably in working order).I live in Cumbria and will travel to collect in northern England, Southern Scotland. Email christian.westwell@hotmail.co.uk.Posted 26 8 08

Christian Westwell

WANTED ALLEN SCYTHE

Well I live in Ireland (dublin) and I have been trying to locate a ALLEN SCYTHE for some time now, anyone live in or near Liverpool I will come and collect it. Tanx Jim e_malejim@yahoo.com .PS. the council used then years ago for the parks etc but all gone.

Jim Robertson

HELP PLEASE

Just rescued an Allen Scythe from some brambles, it looks complete. Can I find out how old it is by serial number and if so where is it and it has a villiers engine is it 2 or 4 stroke. I'm in Kent anybody local I can contact

Nick

CUTTER ADJUSTMENT

Anyone know how to adjust the cutter bar on the Allen scythe? If I set it as per manual so that the pads are a light touch on the blades, some of the blades are some way from the finger surfaces! The fingers don't look particularly worn, nor the blades. Is it possible to adjust individual fingers to get the contact right?

Pat Squire

FLYWHEEL ON ALLEN SCYTHE

Does anyone know how to remove the flywheel? i removed the 2 bolts and there was a little play but it didnt come off. In the middle is a nut of some kind with a hole in the middle not sure if it a allen key.

George

PAINT CLOUR

Does anyone know what colours were used on Allen scythes?

Rod

PAINT

The one I've got has green wheels and frame with red engine covers and a red fuel tank

Nick

PAINT COLOUR

Thanks Nick for your reply

Rod

FLYWHEEL

Mine sounds the same,use a 11 16af spanner , lock the flywheel with a bar and unscrew anticlock wise,. Mine came off very easily , it's on a tapered shaft

Nick

WANTED ALLEN SCYTHE

I am looking for a Allen Sythe for sale (preferable in working order as I'm not the best mechanic) so that I can help establish a wild flower meadow. I will collect if not to far from the Midlands. Please contact oddjobbob@email.com Posted 09 11 08

bob

TO HELP PLEASE

Nick of Kent, I have an Allen Scythe, and manuals in paper and electronic format, and I got mine going from a non-starter so can probably help you out. PS I live in East Malling

Robin

MANUAL FOR ALLEN SCYTHE

u got an e mail address robin

ced

2 OR 4 STROKE

4 stroke has an oil sump....check for oil filler plug hole, and drain screw on side of sump near bottom. use unleaded petrol in tank.2 stroke uses u l petrol oil mixture(30 to 40 to 1 , exhaust smoke and plug points build up best indicator of a trial. nov 08

ced

ALLEN SCYTHE WANTED

wanted allen scythe to cut my rough acre i live in sicup kent

graham

MANUAL FOR ALLEN SCYTHE

e-mail address is robinjhuk@yahoo.co.uk

Robin

STARTING AN ALLEN SCYTHE

Im trying to start my allen scythe but when i pull the engine over it fires but doesnt start. Is the timing out? Lack of fuel? Could someone please help.

George

THANKS ROBIN

Cheers Robin. Is it you e-mail address below the reply to me. I will need to get out to it as I promised myself I'd get it running by Christmas, but it's a bit cold at the mo

Nick

ALLEN SCYTHE WANTED

I live in Scottish Highland area and am trying to find an Allen Scythe in working order to sort out some rough pasture land. (posted dec. 08)

christine@mossdoghouse.plus.com

NEW BLADES

Anyone know if there are more than one type of blade for the Allen scythe? I have some new ones but they are more pointed than the ones on the machine and have slightly serrated edges?

Patrick

ALLEN SCYTHE FOR SALE

Hi I have an Allen Scythe for sale , not running but has been stored in the dry,can email a picture if interested,any offers, between Worcester and Hereford

linda_johnson@btconnect.com

MK 25 SIDE VALVE A SCYTHE

could anyone tell me how to time this machine cheers jimbo70@blueyonder.co.uk

jim

DATING ALLEN SCYTHE

I have just acquired 2 Allen Scythes wanting to restore them,and wondered if anyone knew how to date them from their Serial Numbers; R 43298 (this has bar offset)58566 (bar is centred)Does anyone know the paint code for the green?Also any idea where I could get a petrol tank as one of them is rusty, or any ideas how to clear it of internal rust?cheers.inversione@hotmail.co.uk

WANTED

Allen Sythe Wanted Lincolnshire (Louth Areaa) Can travelPosted 20th May 09 WOrking order not scrap

Slipster

WANTED ALLEN SCYTHE BLADES

24 06 09 ABERDEENSHIRE Does anyone out there know where I can get some replacement blades and rivets. It is a TS model It runs fine but does not seem to cut quite as good as it used to. I have two others for spares but their blades are in a similar condition. Hope someone can help. Thanks

MARK

ALLEN SCYTHE

just restored a two stroke scythe cuts and runs well until hot then refuses to start again until cold

pete

ALLEN SCYTHE TO GIVE AWAY, NON RUNNER BUT COMPLETE.NEW EXHAUST, TYRES ARE A BIT ROUGH BUT INFLATED. KENT . FOR COLLECTION

Nick

BBCJZKZN

Best Site Good Work

Bbcjzkzn

GIVE AWAY

The Allen Sythe is a 4 stroke. it's all complete, original owner says it does run, I haven't tried it. Rather need the room than it's company

Nick

GIVE AWAY SCYTHE

Hi Nick, looking for an old 4 stroke to do up, iam near peterborough but can collect from anywhere. email petegarrod@hotmail.com

pete

GIVE AWAY

Pete - the wife says it's all yours! Will e-mail you.

Nick

ALLEN SCYTHE WANTED

LINCOLN area. In working order or needing a little work (Pensioner) Up to £150. Contact me on 01526 399707. Sorry no computer e.mail address.

Harry

ALLEN SCYTHE FOR SALE

We have an allen sythe for sale. This machine is a beast, we are in Clacton, I can send photos, I don't know too much about these machines. Please feel free to contact me on 07870 640755

alan hircoch

ALLEN (OR OTHER MOTOR) SCYTHE WANTED

29th July 2009, does anyone have an Allen villiers etc scythe for sale. Willing to travel to Glasgow or Birmingham and anywhere in between! In Preston, 07980823132 cheers

Quentin

ALLEN SCYTHE WANTED

Hi all,just found this site and wondered if anyone can help.Father has Allen scythe in good condition but has only managed to fire it up for short periods.He's no mechanic and is looking for either another scythe in good working order ,or an enthusiast who would like to come and repair the one he has.We are in the Canterbury area of Kent but will travel for the right machine.If anyone can help would you please contact .-mandlbradley@tiscali.co.uk Many thanks,Mike.

Mike

WANTED

I would be interested in an allen scythe or any machinery for small holding purposes. I'm in Essex if you have anything to sell, my address is hogpot@hotmail.comMany thanks.

James Westley

ALLEN SCYTHE WANTED

Wanted Allen Scythe dead or alive (I am not the best mechanic but I love a project). Also any other inexpensive interesting farm machinery or object to decorate a small holding animal rescue centre I will collect if not to far from the Midlands I am in North Staffordshire. Please me contact on trusty@uk2.net

Mike

ALLEN SCYTHE WANTED

in the carms pembs area if someone has one going? need to clear an area for a coppice . . .. .

steve a

ALLEN SCYTHE WANTED

HILooking for an Allen Scythe to put to work, preferably complete, Non runner or otherwise. Based west Sussex will travel to collect. Contact fhilmac@gmail.comThanks.

Phil M

ALLEN SCYTHE WANTED

Hi,I am looking for an Allen Scythe to try to tame a small wilderness around my place I am restoring in france.One needing work is no problem,and I can pick up from most places in U.K.many thanks,dave.07941342185.dave@langdonwright.freeserve.co.uk. 24 08 10

Dave Wright

TYRES FOR ALLEN SCYTHE

A good site for Allen Scythe Parts and Technical Info is www.villiersparts.co.uk

Robert S

ALLEN SCYTHE

I Live near Ipswich in Suffolk, and want to Purchase an Allen Scythe. Offers pleaseto w.frankham@btinternet.com24.10.10.

Bill

ALLEN SCYTHE

See previous memo e.mail is w.frankham@btinternet.com Thedate is24.10.10

bill

ALLEN SCYTHE WANTED ESSEX

I am looking to buy an Allen Scythe to restore would prefer one that has run recently. is this the place to look?

Malcolm CW

CONTACT MAY BE USEFUL

My e mail if anyone has one for sale is mcarrwest@tiscali.co.uk

Malcolm CW

WEB SITE

Hi to all Allen fans. Take a look at my web site. url www.johnallenofoxford.webs.com

Karl B

ALLEN ADVICE

where possible i can advise on 07887738812 ask for Karl

Karl B

ALLEN SCYTHE

WHAT WOULD BE A AVERAGE PRICE TO PAY FOR A REALLY GOOD CONDITION ALLEN SCYTHE??????jpomp274@msn.com

JASON

ALLEN SCYTHE PROBLEM

The drive bar that oscillates the cutting bar keeps popping up out of it's seating. I notice that the lower of the two bolts that fix the drive bar in place keeps coming loose. Anyone come across this before, and know how to resolve it?

Alan

ROCKER TROUBLE

easy get either a springs washer or star washer and put under the nuts.

Karl b

ALLEN SCYTHE WANTED

Is anyone selling a working or complete but not working Allen Scythe please? Surrey, Kent, Sussex or South London Area. 07902 428112 (22 04 2011)

Steve A

ALLEN SCYTHE

Allen Scythe for sale, working order, modern Kohler 4 stroke engine, £110Tel Ian on 01969 640476 ( Wensleydale )posted 05 05 11

Ian Chorlton

ALLEN SCYTHE TYRES

George Shead. www Villiersparts.co.uk can supply new.

Mike MacLaurin

ALLEN SCYTHE

Hi, I have 1 Allen Scythe in full working order and another which is complete but not working - would be useful for parts. £130 for the pair. East Yorkshire North Lincolnshire area. Please contact via email if interested.

jodie_bob182@hotmail.co.uk

WANTED ALLEN SCYTHE

Hello I live in Sussex and I would like to purchase a working Allen Scythe

Alan Swift

ALLEN SCYTHE SOLD

Wensleydale Allen Scythe ( 4 items above ) now sold 01.07.11

Ian Chorlton

2 X ALLEN SCYTHE FOR SALE

Hi ..I have 2 x Allen Scythe for sale..1 is working and in great condition.the other one is an earlier model..for spares...I am in Southampton area ..I can deliver locally for a small fee..£150.00 for the pair...email address is slidey67@hotmail.co.uk or mobile 07595677167Thanks

Dave Brown

2 X ALLEN SCYTHE FOR SALE

as above..dated 21 07 11thanks

Dave Brown

WANTED ALLEN SCYTHE

Hello, I am looking to buy an Allen Scythe in reasonable working condition. Can collect, but anything close to home (north Staffordshire) would be preferred.Please contact me by email . cgalton@f2s.comor phone . 07967 584 783Thanks

Chris Green

WANTED ALLEN SCYTHE

Hello, I am looking to buy an Allen Scythe in reasonable working condition. Can collect from the Midlands and any where on the waqy to Southampton.Please contact me on 07836 666246. Thank you.

Andy Beadsworth

ALLEN SCYTHE

what is the green paint mix ? markrobe2010@hotmail.com

Mark Baker

ALLEN SCYTHE FOR SALE.

I have one for sale in good condition £100 Romford Essex. Be quick it has to go. 07984 071 567

Jano

ALLEN SCYTHE

I am looking for a working Allen Scythe, I am in North Lincolnshire.

Belinda Allen

ALLEN SCYTHE REPAIRS

I have a 4 stroke allen scythe but the last owner took it to bits to clean the engine and couldnt line up the magno i think so now wont start anyone do repairs

Jon-Paul Parker

ALLEN SCYTHE

Hi Everyone, I have an Allen Scythe that I am looking to sell. I it appears in very good condition but I don't know the last time it was used. It is based in Sussex just off the A23 - let me know if you are interested and I can send some photos - paddyorrell@gmail.com.

Paddy Orrell

ALLEN SCYTHE FOR SALE

1964 Allen Scythe for sale. Last used a few years ago, now languishing in my garage. £200 or offers. Collection preferable Braintere Essex. Any questions, please email cjt68cjt@hotmail.co.uk in the first instance. Thanks.

Chris Turner

ALLEN SCYTHE

I have a set of new old stock cutter blades for sale if anybody is intested

Barry

WORKING ALLEN SCYTHE FOR SALE

1960s, with manual, working, reasonable condition. £200. Bedfordshire. 01234 721265.

Trevor Goodman

DATES(WHOOPS)

Please put dates on posts. I don't know if the post is 1 week old or 5 years old. Looking for Allen scythe to clear a couple acres. Some silly prices out there for non working units.

Rob Matthews

27 04 13. DATES

Just thought that I should put a date on my own post before someone,correctly,points it out!

Rob Matthews

ALLEN SCYTHE ROCKER SPRING (2 6 13)

The Rocker Spring on my Model TS has just snapped at the lower bolt! Does anyone have any ideas on where I might get my hands on a replacement?

Alan

ALLEN SCYTHE, SPRINGS (5.6.13)

Does anyone know where I could obtain a full set of springs for an Allen scythe. Also, is there a tried and tested method of adjusting the clutch settings, everything works except the clutch making the stopping hilarious although somewhat frightening. any help gratefully received.

Roger Chant

ALLEN SCYTHE WANTED

I am looking for a working Allen Scythe please as we have an overgrown valley to clear, so we can plant an orchard. Anyone have one?I am in Jersey - but could get it from Southampton, so if you are in Southern England please let me know. thanks, Ed Posted. 03Aug2013ed@ikb.je or 07797 732240

Ed Hodnett

AGE OF MACHINE

i have just aquired an allen sythe to restore as a winter project. can any one tell me how i find out what year it was made please?

micky orourke

4 STROKE ALLEN SCYTHE

I am looking for someone or a company that can recondition part exchange my engine.If you have an idea of someone please let me know. I currently live in north london.My email. basil.timmermans@gmail.com

Basil

ALLEN SYTHE ATTACHMENTS WANTED

im looking to buy oxfoprd allen sythe attachments all type bought. cash waiting in uk you can contact me 07856682245

luke

I HAVE AN ALLEN SCYTHE

For sale, was working when my father passed over, not run since the summer but complete and was working (May need a wee service) and in very good condition.Open to offers - Scotland (07568172699)

Rowan

OXFORD ALLEN SCYTHE WANTED DURHAM

krvin McCormick

Looking.for working Allen scythe

ALLEN SCYTHE WANTED

July 2014 - I am looking for an Allen Scythe, hopefully in working order, or at least complete. I am in Ireland. Anyonbe with one for sale, I'd be interested to hear from you email is robinlewando@hotmail.com.

Robin

Reply to this thread:

Your name:

Title of your message:

Your reply:

Previous message

Bulletin Board home

Brookfield Vintage Tractors, Cefn Coch, Welshpool, Powys SY21 0AQ Wales (UK)   Telephone +44 (0)1938 810649
© 2003-2014 Brookfield Vintage Tractors   Online privacy policy   Accessibility   Site Map